1. Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS)
Based on Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 16/ 2008 on the Second Changing of Presidential Decision No. 18/ 2003, there are 12 countries which accepted by Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS):
|4.||Hong Kong SAR
(Special Administration Region)
Will be issued with a 30-days (thirty days) stay permit without charge. This visa is not extendable or convertible to any other type of Visa. This visa-free entry also applies to participants of officially approved conventions held in the country. Visa-free entry and exit to Indonesia is restricted to recognized airports and seaports, including Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and Tanjung Priok Seaport in Jakarta. A visa is required if you plan to enter or exit the country through an unrecognized gateway.
2. Visa On Arrival (VOA)
Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) Facility is available for passport holders from the following countries and one special territory:
|19.||Finland||41.||Netherlands||63.||United Arab Emirates|
|20.||France||42.||New Zealand||64.||United Kingdom|
Please be advised that Visa On Arrival may only be extended upon approval from the Director General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia in case of natural disaster, illnes or accident, but cannot be transferred to another type of visa. Overstay visitors incur to pay a penalty of US$20.- per day/person (for under 60 days stay) whilst over 60 days stay will be a 5 (five) year prison sentence or a fine of IDR25.000.000 (local currency).
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory
- No compulsory vaccinations
- Visitors must enter through the following airports and seaports in Indonesia
- Please note that these regulations do not apply for foreigners/expatriates (including members of their family) who are assigned/based in Indonesia.
3. Applying For Visas Before Arrival
Citizens of countries not included on a Visa-Free or Visa-On-Arrival(VOA) list must apply for a visa overseas before arriving in Indonesia. Citizens of any country wishing to stay more than 30 days must also apply for an appropriate visa at the their nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Indonesia.